

Even though he looks like a forlorn creature in there, I swear he was having fun. He loves to hit the turtle's head and make it bonk himself, and he loves to take that ball, which is spongey, and wring it out over his head. He gasps at how cold the water is but he keeps on doing it.
(Yes, it was laundry day)
On another note: Does anyone have any tricks for keeping your kid asleep past 6:00 in the morning? This is fast becoming an issue at our house.
3 comments:
oh, he is so cute! I love his little belly!
As far as keeping Lydia asleep, I made really thick curtains (or I should say, my mother-in-law did). but I also heard a suggestion from someone to put cardboard up in windows to block out the sunlight. That seems to be Lydia's problem for getting up early - sunlight.
Yeah, I'm having the morning issue too with Spencer. I think the light is the culprit, but I've been too lazy to do anything about it so far. Jed is so cute! I'm jealous that you can already be swimming outside (I think we still have another month before it is warm enough in good old Bear Lake).
we just put a dark blanket over the window...and don't callcps on me, but if the boys aren't screaming...I don't get them up until after seven...after a couple of days, they seem to get the idea and enjoy a little more sleep
Post a Comment