Sunday, May 30, 2010

pictures from the phones

I am ashamed to admit this, but until just barely, I haven't known how to get pictures I've taken on my phone to the computer. And then, I had a revelation and figured it out. So, here are some of the best pictures from my phone since Jed was born:

Jed and Dave the night we came home from the hospital. I can't believe how very tiny Jed was!

Taking a break from packing during our move from Rexburg to Big Piney. Jed's high-waisted pants kill me! They're just like the pants Dave gets/is forced to wear to work now--lucky Dave :)

Jed has always looked awesome in sunglasses. Here he was hanging out at Pompa's house while we worked on the deck.

Lounging in our backyard in Dillon. We used to play in the blanket every afternoon after our walk and wait for Dave to come biking home from work.

Mama modeling Jed's bib on our back patio this summer. It's the latest fashion, dahling!

I think this is my absolute favorite picture of Jed, ever. We had just gotten done shopping at Lowe's and eating out on our anniversary. Such a fun day!

Here's Dave's favorite picture from his phone:

yep, that's a pet coon. Gotta love life in rural east Texas!

1 comment:

Tara said...

that "coon" is awesome :) I also love the picture of Jed with the sun in the background. So sweet!