First, he has to sleep with a million blankets and stuffed animals. It's NOT cold, so I'm not sure why he thinks he needs all the blankets. Anyway, we always go in to check on him before Dave and I go to bed and here's how we found him Saturday night:

Then, today while I was doing laundry, Jed decided he needed to clean the lint filter from the dryer. I was a little sad, because I have always loved doing that (I'm not sure why; maybe it's because my mom leaves her lint until it's thick enough to be a potholder and I take a strange pleasure in that) but I had to laugh when I saw how Jed had cleaned the lint filter:

Oh, my sweet son!
1 comment:
Hey there! Looks like Jed keeps you busy! :) They grow up so fast! Thanks for the kind comment on my blog. Very sweet of you.
Post a Comment