Back in March, the Pier1 catalogue came to our house and I fell in love with
this little beauty. I found myself daydreaming about "flouncing around in my kitchen" (as the ad says) wearing it. So I decided to make one. But then the mayhem of moving and getting settled and finishing other projects took over my life and I couldn't work on it. Then last week, when I finished the pillows, the sewing machine was already out, so I decided to just go for it. And here it is:


I found a pattern online that offered some direction, but I did some "tweaking" as well. :)

I know I should have used blue thread, but I didn't have any of the right shade and I wanted to get
done, so...

I'm rather proud of how the waistband turned out, if I say so myself.

I tried it out Sunday night making dinner and love the results. My only problem is that now I'm afraid to actually get it dirty!
No comments:
Post a Comment