Jed isn't sure how he feels about the puppy. He knows he wants to play and pet it, but he doesn't like getting licked. The puppy wants to lick Jed and get to know him better, but he's a little afraid of getting stepped on. They spend a lot of time chasing each other around, trying to decide if they want to touch each other or not.
We're trying to teach him how to be soft with the puppy so they can be friends.


I am glad that our neighbors got suckered into getting a puppy instead of us. I love puppies but they grow so quickly and eat a lot and tear up your yard and require a lot of attention. I need another thing that drools, poops and wrestles me like I need a hole in the head.

I am serious. I do not want a puppy.
*
I am serious. I do not want a puppy.
*
*
*
*
*
*
We are thinking of getting some kittens.
2 comments:
Cute post. You look so good! Are you serious about the kittens??
Aaaah! Holly, you ruined this entire post by the last line...
I'm so disappointed.
Post a Comment