Tuesday, December 14, 2010

one year older and wiser too...

Yes, I am another year older. Dave and Jed threw me a fabulous birthday feast last night, with presents, crowns and delicious food. It was somewhat bittersweet for me because Dave has training today through Thursday in Waco and he had to leave last night after we'd gotten Jed in bed. But we partied hard while he was here!

Dave made us all crowns to wear for the party. Jed refused to wear his, naturally.

Yep, just like last year, I got more Scentsy stuff. I have this terrible phobia about people coming into our house and it smelling like cat, or smoker, or diapers, or something else horrible. I don't really know why I have this fear, because I religiously clean up after the cats, we've Kilz-ed all available surfaces, and Jed's diapers are always properly disposed of. Nevertheless, I still worry. Ergo, my birthday presents.



Mmmmm, Snowberry is our favorite flavor!

I also got this cute headband. And this is what Jed would look like if he were actually a she.

My BEST boys

Jed helping me blow out the candles. He did a good job, as you can see:



And it was thoroughly enjoyed.

Lemon Cloud Pie, so delicious! Suddenly, I'm not missing Dave so much, as I think of that remaining pie, all alone in the fridge.
*
Yep, it was a great birthday. Thanks for all the presents, cards, money and kind wishes!

1 comment:

Anna Wilson said...

I don't remember many birthdays...but I always remember yours. Happy Birthday it looks like it was great!!