Wednesday, January 19, 2011

puppy time

There is an older couple in our branch who breed Golden Retrievers. I knew one of their litters was just about ready to be up for sale, so my friend Alisha and I took our kiddos out today to see the puppies. It was so fun!

Nothing cuter than roly-poly fluffiness of puppies! Except maybe watching the kids have such a good time with them.
We have been having a "cold snap" lately, so the puppies were in the house in their cage. Jed and Holland had a great time playing with the door on the cage. They also were in love with the wooden fruit our friends had in their house. They may have liked that even better than the pups!
Here's Jed, willingly sharing his wooden grapes with the pups.

There was one puppy in particular who loved to be snuggled. He spent most of the time on Isabel's lap.

The boys were seriously obsessed with that latch on the cage! More than once, a puppy tumbled out because the boys had the door open. Gesh.



Isabel was trying to decide which puppy to take out next. I love how they all lined up so she could choose.

It was a BIG cage!

Yep, still love puppies. And I still don't plan on getting one.

After a while, I managed to coerce Jed away from the latch and the wooden fruit and put a puppy on his lap. It was so cute to sit there with him and pet the dog.



As we were leaving, the 9 exhausted puppies snuggled up for a nap. I'm sure we wore them out!

No comments: