Sunday, April 24, 2011

shades of green

I came home from my trip so excited to see our garden. I love going away and coming back to all the progress!

Then, when I was catching up on my blog reading in stolen moments, I came across this beautiful post. I just love her knack for putting together colors and taking on huge projects. As I was looking closer, it reminded me of what I get to see every day.



I so wish I could capture this silvery-blue-green in an embroidery thread and do something amazing with it!

Mmmm, little broccoli, you will soon be our dinner!

Sometimes I get caught up in the minutia of my life--laundry, dishes, the over and over things I do--and it is so nice to wander around in my garden, breathing in the freshness and reveling in the colors.

I think maybe I need another project. I am getting itchy fingers and dreaming in blues and greens.

No comments: