We also had a lot of fun dying and hunting eggs with Jed in our backyard this year. Last year, we were moving on Easter, so it was nice to be able to have time to really enjoy the holiday with Jed.
Saturday night we dyed eggs. Jed was enthralled with the whole process.
That little wire spoon they give you is so not effective!
Before we got the eggs dyed, Jed tried to eat one of the dye tablets.
He was heartbroken when we made him spit it out. I can't imagine that it tasted very good, but he seemed to enjoy it.
His lips were pink for a very looong time!
Yes, Jed has painted nails. I had decided to give myself a little pedicure Saturday afternoon, and Jed thought it looked like fun. He held so still while I painted his toes and then asked for more, so I painted his fingers too. He was so cute, blowing on his toes and fingers and he sat really still to let them dry. Maybe we will have to paint nails more often :)
After church and naps on Sunday, we had an egg hunt and ate ham, funeral potatoes, rolls and salad. Ahhhh, how I love holidays! Hopefully your Easter was wonderful and filled with rejoicing too.
No comments:
Post a Comment