As I mentioned a little while ago, I am trying to have a little school with Jed each morning. I wasn't very good with our A week, so I have decided to post a snippet of what we've done on ye olde blog as a way of being accountable to myself.
This week, we blew a lot of bubbles and played with balloons. We watched the B videos on sesamestreet.com, glued beans to the letter B, ate blueberries, bananas, bread and beans. I drew pictures of items that start with B--a baseball, bread, Buster, a bike, both kinds of bats--and Jed stuck foamy B stickers to the page. We read a book about butterflies and made our own. We did a folder game involving bears. For FHE we talked about King Benjamin and ate Black-Bean Brownies. And we blew more bubbles and played with more balloons.
Friday night before bed, we played with balloons again.
It seems that we have had too much of a good thing.
1 comment:
Love it! You are so amazing!
Post a Comment