Thursday, January 5, 2012

funny little hidey-holes

I am interrupting these Holiday posts to bring you some everyday Jed awesomeness. Jed has a lot of toys that he loves, and then he has toys he LOVES. If someone else so much as peeks in these toys' direction, Jed has a major cow.

Jed hauls these toys around with them throughout the house, and he stashes them in funny spots for me to find later. Jed can't remember where he hides his own toys, so sometimes a great favorite is lost for a couple of days, resulting in much weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. Here are two stashes I've come across lately.

First up is Big Lightning:

Yup, he's just chillin' in my silverware drawer with the measuring spoons. Also notice a helicopter, a small tractor and a little metal truck. I am not sure what they're all doing in there, but clearly it was some fun.

(Why is this car called Big Lightning? Because Jed is a Lightning McQueen addict, of course! He has Big Lightning, Baby Lightning (a regular matchbox-sized car) and tiny Lightning (who came on his birthday cake). Not to mention his various Maters. Keeping track of this fleet is a full-time job. Applicants requested.)

Next up is Baby Bear:

I am so in love with BB's position in the popcorn popper. It's like he's just waiting for some merciful soul to give him a hand out. Jed loves the popcorn popper and he loves Baby Bear, so naturally, the two of them belong together.

Jed also stashed a vitamin up his nose the other day, but I was a little too worried about removing it to take a picture first. Hopefully that kind of stashing doesn't happen again!

No comments: