Here's the sweet face of our baby! I loved our ultrasound tech--she spent almost 45 minutes going over every little minute thing, measuring arm and leg bones, pointing out the heart, the stomach, the bladder, the ribcage... It was so great. We loved watching our baby move and kick and Jed was so excited to see everything. Everything looks great and seems to be going well, so we're definitely happy about that.
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...
It's a boy! Jed gets to have a little brother and we couldn't be more pleased. We are so excited to be a two-son family! I know Jed will be a great big brother and frankly, I'm a little relieved not to have to delve into the world of pink, princesses and fairies quite yet. Boys I can handle! I am not so sure about a girl--I know what kind of a little girl I was, after all :)
4 comments:
Yeah! I love having my two boys! They love to play together (and they love to fight, but I figure that would go for a boy and a girl too). They are such good friends and I know your boys will be too! Glad everything is going well!
Oh how exciting. That will be awesome to have two boys. brothers are awesome. Congrats!
yay! So happy for you! I don't know anything about boys, but having two of the same flavor has been fun for us!
congrats! it's so fun having two of the same in a row. :) happy for you!
Post a Comment