Sometimes the strangest things become well-loved toys. You know how much Jed loves the birthday hat. He has been playing with it all week in one way or another.
He has been a penguin so many times that he has developed a little scab between his eyes where the hat rubs him. We finally convinced him to wear it the correct way and give his nose a little rest.
Hank also got in on the festivities! Clearly, he's not sure how he feels about the hat.
Friday as I was making my dismal bread, Hank sat in his chair and helped me out. He kept reaching for his socks. I felt like he was thinking "if only I could get ahold of those brown things that keep moving around. It would be so great! I'd have it MADE!" He is getting so much better with his hands and actually managed to hold on to the Pooh Bear for a few minutes while he was sitting there, too. He has also found his THUMB and is an enthusiastic sucker, although I have a hard time getting a picture of him doing it, for some reason. I love that he can comfort himself with his thumb, especially before he goes to sleep. It's so adorable to hear him slurping away on it.
Jed has had this gooshy caterpillar for a little while that has been well loved. It has started to fall apart and we have a good time playing with the individual sections as they fall off the main body. Daddy and Jed thought they were pretty funny when they put the sections on Hank's hands.
Hank looks a little suspicious.
Jed likes to wear them on his hands too!
Dave tried to get Jed to "put up his dukes" and sparr with him a little. They had a good time playing around.
No comments:
Post a Comment