We hear it everywhere we go: "Your baby is so CUTE!" "look at those adorable cheeks!" "He has the happiest disposition!" Our high councilman told me yesterday at church "I think that might be the best-natured baby in the world." While I don't want to toot my own horn too much, I will say that it is an absolute pleasure to have Hank in our family. He really is so jolly and joyful. Of course, he has his moments when he's screaming for no reason, or frustrates me to no end for only taking a 30 minute nap when I really need to spend some time with Jed. But they are for the most part few and far between. Here are some of the cutest pictures of Hank we've taken lately:
Spending some naked time on the floor
Chillin' with his bear in the spinner chair
TUMMY TIME!
Making Jed and I laugh with his owl hat. Jed kept putting it on and taking it off and Hank would look SO surprised every time. We were crying with laughter.
Hank is SO interested in food. He desprately wants to be part of the eating-solids crowd. So we gave him some butternut squash puree on Saturday. He was really excited about the spoon!
Not too sure how he felt about the squash. We'll try again in a few weeks.
Finally showing off his teeth! He is currently working on the top two--oh what fun.
Back from a chilly walk yesterday afternoon. Jed and I are going to make "valentines" for the local chickadee population, so we went on a little stroll to collect pinecones. Hank had a great time and we all came back with ROSY cheeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment