Monday, March 11, 2013

wrestling with daddy

Dave loves to wrestle with Jed and they do it all the time. Now that Hank is substantial enough to defend himself a little bit, he gets to be in on the action too! Here are a couple of wrestling matches from the past few weeks.
 (Sorry for my laundry in these pictures. At least it is folded!)
 At first, just Dave and Hank were wrestling. You can see that Jed is quite enthralled with something that is happening on the TV. Ugh, the TV. Anyway, he soon decided that Daddy and Hank were more fun and jumped in the fray.


 I love Hank's grip on Jed's ears in this picture. And the slightly evil look in his eye. I know I will be seeing that look more in the future!
 Jed took this picture himself!
 Saturday afternoon all of the boys were laying on Jed's Lightning Couch. Jed is SO in love with his "fishie blankie" and it had to be wrestling too. Jed likes to lay under it and pretend he's a turtle, and he wanted Hank to be a turtle with him this time.
Hank seems to enjoy being a turtle, but his favorite part is having the blanket pulled off his head and someone saying "peekaboo." I love watching these boys have fun together (and getting in some wrestling time myself) especially on these not-quite-winter-not-quite-spring days when it's too soggy to play outside.

No comments: