Thursday, May 9, 2013

mister Hank

Sorry, this post is kind-of a photo dump. I have so many things to blog and need to just get pictures posted. They are all out of order, so please just bear with me!
 
Mister Hank is eight and a half months old. I have no idea how much he weighs but he is HEAVY! I have no idea how tall he is but I have had to get out the 12-month pants because the 9-month ones were too short. Thank goodness that shorts weather is here! He has 5 teeth still but we are hoping for more any day--his gums are so swollen and he is drooly and miserable. I am not drooly but am also a bit miserable about these teeth. Hank can feed himself cheerios easily most of the time and is learning to drink from both a sippy and regular cup. He loves to eat, is a cheerful, friendly fellow and SCREAMS like a shrieking eel when I take him upstairs for naptime. He likes dogs, walks, and going to get Jed from the bus. He loves to swing and to pull hair.
 I bought a doorway jumper from one of the preschool moms and I am SO glad! It makes a huge difference any time I am trying to cook. Hank had become incredibly dangerous on the counter--he can scoot towards things and was constantly getting into the fruit bowl and tipping over my big glass jars. I was afraid he would hurt himself or break something. This thing has changed my life! And Hank loves it. He especially likes to open the cabinet door and peek inside at the toaster and crockpot.
 Here we are last Saturday. We were getting ready to go to Midland for Stake Conference, and Jed had had a t-ball game and pictures. We were late for pictures because they weren't where they were supposed to be, so we decided just to take our own. I will post the ones of Jed tomorrow.
 Hank in Jed's hat.
 and watching Jed run around. Hank loves Jed SO much, it's adorable. Except when Hank gets ahold of Jed's hair.
 Hank trying to pull up on our porch toy tub.
 Modeling his new winter hat several weeks ago. His other one got lost in WalMart and I had to whip him up a new one for the 3 last cold days. I love the ombre effect.
 Enjoying his jumper with a green bean
 snuggling with mama!
 I love these little ducky jammies and was surprised to find they'd developed a hole in the toe. Hank's "market" pig is so cute poking out!
 Playing on the couch
 and trying to pull himself up again. He tries hard but can't get his right leg positioned the way it needs to be for him to actually stand quite yet.
 Such a happy boy!
 Showing off his CHUBBY legs and cute shoes in the mirror
 Playing with Daddy after a bath
 He loves that funny little mini m&m's tube and always tries to sneak it out of the bath with him. Sometimes it's still full of water and that's quite the surprise.
We love you Hankers!

No comments: