Last Monday was beautiful and sunny, so we decided to spend the day at the beach. I feel so lucky that we live so close and I know we're totally spoiled! It's so much more fun for me than the ocean since we don't have to worry about salt water in eyes and jellyfish and sharks! I am a wimp, I know.
The sky was so beautifully blue and the breeze kept the bugs away.
Hank loves the water so much! As soon as we take off his shirt and let him go, he crawls to where the waves are breaking on the shore and sits there, pleased as punch.
Getting a little help from daddy.
Jed begging me to come deeper. Jed is teaching himself to swim and he loves to go into the chest-deep water so he can practice. Swimming with Hank is definitely an arm workout. He loves to be in the water and wants to be all in, but doesn't want his feet to touch the bottom. And if you're holding him above the water, it's a constant fight to keep him from diving in. Dave and I always go home with limp noodles for arms.
Taking a little snack break on the blanket.
The sand is so nice at the lake! We love to build sand castles and dig tunnels and holes. Hank was thrilled with this big shovel.
Jed always brings a little car to the lake to play with while we rest.
Oh, what cuties we are!
What a fun day! I am loving these warm summer days!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!! I want to come visit again!!! I miss it, even though I was only there for a few days.
Post a Comment