We were thrilled when Netflix released several collections of old Disney cartoons. I am not very good at telling Jed fairy tales like The Three Little Pigs, Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk, so Jed was not familiar with the stories at all. I am not sure which was more fun--watching the cartoons or watching him watch the cartoons for the first time. His favorite character was, of course, the Big Bad Wolf, especially in Little Red Riding Hood. I found him in our bed like this a few days later:
I asked him "Jed, who are you?" and he replied "I am granny! Tell me what big eyes I have." He loves to put my glasses on whenever he gets the chance now and be "granny." I like how he was just waiting for Red Riding Hood to come in, playing with his whales and biding his time.
No comments:
Post a Comment