Friday we had to say goodbye to Hanna and take her back to the airport. I was so awful and got only a few pictures with her, so I wanted to be sure to get some before we left.
Hank loves his auntie!
Jed loves Auntie Hanna too. I'm sure it was a nice break for him to be bossed around by someone other than his mama, too. All of us. Please notice Jed's rocket and pink "suitcase." It was Hanna's make up case that Jed rudely adopted and refused to give back. He keeps all sorts of toys in there and I guess you could say it has become his purse. Oh geez. Hanna kindly left it behind so Jed wouldn't be bereft without it.
I am slightly bereft without Hanna. It was so nice to have a friend to talk to and some help with the boys while Dave is gone! But Hanna had to get back to Stephen and house hunting and all sorts of good things in Colorado, and Dave will be home Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment