I may have mentioned a time or two that our boys love birds. Love, love, LOVE birds. Lately Jed has been pretending to be a bird or a pterodactyl or some other winged creature, using handkerchiefs for wings. He loves to hand out wings to everyone and have us all run around, but sometimes we politely decline and he has to go it alone.
Friday morning, I needed to refill our bird feeders in the front and back yards. Of course the boys wanted to come, so we bundled up and headed out. I had eggs getting ready to boil on the stove, so after I got the feeders refilled, I went inside to check on them, leaving the boys in the backyard. When I looked out the back door a few seconds later, this is what I saw:
Hank was quite pleased with his stick. And each time Jed would run out the gate, Hank would run behind him and slam it shut and then run over to me, giggling. What a funny pair of boys I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment