Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Well, here's the next installment of pics of our little fella. Enjoy.


Here's Jed's "bedroom"--it's really a part of our huge bedroom--but I love how clean and white everything is. Dave painted the crib (a gift from our friends Kirk and Serena) and the changing table was a serendipitious find at a second-hand store.
Here's Jed asleep in his crib. I think he looks so adorable all swaddled up like this. He's just so s-n-u-g-g-l-y!!!

Jed found his thumb!

My dad says this hat makes him look like Ghengis Kahn. It is one of the ones that I made before he was born. Dave and I only put Jed in the car seat for car trips--we don't like to carry him around like a little sultan--but he looked so adorable after coming home from the doctor's office that we had to take a picture.

We gave Jed a faux-hawk and I think he looks adorable. He looks like he's not quite sure, huh.

Here's a close-up of Jed with the faux. He looks so cute with his eyes open!



After eating one night, Jed was fiddling with his hands and finally got comfortable with them like this. It is so adorable!
Here's Dave and Jed at the hospital right before we came home. Yeah, we are tired. We are having such a great time getting to know Jed and watching his sweet personality develop. When we first came home he had his days and nights mixed up, but he's already doing so much better--last night he went to bed at 11:30, woke up to eat at 4:30 and didn't wake up again until 8:45. Yay Jed! We love our boy so much. He is so sweet and wonderful and we are soooo glad he came to be a part of our family.

No comments: