One of the perks of moving to Big Piney is that we have the internet again! Hooray! I'm not making any guarantees, but I do hope to be posting a lot more often. We have been having a great time getting settled and hanging out with the family. A man that the Scherbels knew well through scouting and Camp New Fork passed away from cancer this past week and Karl and Holli came over to drive with Scott and Elsa to the funeral. It wasn't a very fun occasion that brought them over, but we were really glad to see everyone. Dave, Karl, Scott and Matt played Wii golf last night until almost 1:00!! It was really fun to compare Quincey and Jed, too. Quincey is huge! We have high hopes of getting all the new babies in a picture together, lined up in birth order, but so far that hasn't happened. Anyway, here are some other pictures of what's been going on lately.

This is in our old apartment in Rexburg. One night Dave and Jed were playing and Jed was a little hungry, I guess, because Jed found Dave's nose and thought it was a great thing to suck on!

Ruth and Aaron gave Jed the cutest outfit, this pair of green "forest ranger" pants and the most awesome shirt with raccoons, skunks, foxes and squirrels on it. The shirt is a little big, but the pants are a fabulous fit. I put them on Jed the other day with another of my favorite onesies, and here he is. Only when we were taking this picture did we realize just how high the pants were riding!

Jed showing he truly belongs to Dave and I--already a reader!
Bathtime with Jed

I have said many times how much Jed loves his bath. Here he is in our old apartment, looking a little unsure. I love how his curls stand out in this picture.

This is not a scream, I promise. It was another of those open-mouthed sneezes that don't work out. He also likes to lean his head back in the water; I think that's what he was doing here.

I love this little towel that we have--when we wrap him up in it, the hood makes him look like the Pope, or something. Anyway, he just looks so cute all snuggled up, I couldn't resist putting this picture on.
No comments:
Post a Comment