Friday, February 6, 2009

Awesome Headgear

We are discovering that one of the pleasures of having a baby is that you can put him in cute clothes and he can't protest too much. I love dressing Jed up--he always looks so adorable in whatever we dress him in. We like to put him in hats as well. Dave and I have always been "hat people" and we're hoping to cultivate that in Jed, too. Here are some of our favorite pictures of Jed in various hats. He's so fabulous!


Jed in his Ghengis Kahn hat when he was about 6 days old. I love this hat, but I'm biased because I made it. He's outgrowing it now and I'm so sad!



Jed's Scrooge hat, which Dave pulled down over his eyes so he would sleep better. It didn't work. Such a snug hat!

Jed and my mother-in-law Elsa and I went to the Big Piney/Alpine WY leg of a dogsled race on Monday. We had a great time. Jed stayed warm and toasty in this cute hat and socks on his hands, too. He wasn't especially thrilled about the socks, I have to say.

My favorite part was seeing Jed in this hat. I made it fisherman style so that the brim rolls up a little bit. He is so adorable in this hat! I love both of these pictures so much--his expressions are so cute.



Yeah, I know we're such mean parents. We found this Pioneer Girl Bonnet in a drawer in the playroom and put it on Jed. As you can see, he was NOT thrilled. We couldn't decide if it was because we told him he looked like a girl in it or if he just hated the bonnet in general. Don't worry, we took it off as soon as we got these pictures.

1 comment:

marshall said...

i love that hat. I do believe that I was the original owner. that hat is over two decades old! cute pictures