Just chillin' in the stroller, chewing on his Rion. I love how the straps hang down on the hat, making him look like he has Goofy ears.
Jed was pretty interested in the digging. I think he looks a little suspicious here, like "I'm not sure you're supposed to be doing that, Daddy."
Just enjoying the warmth. Aren't I great at putting together a matching outfit for Jed? I love how nothing coordinates! Oh well, I don't anticipate him ever matching, if he's like his dad (love ya, Dave!)
While Dave was digging out the rosebush, Matthew was chopping on some spare pieces of wood in a little cart by the back door. For some reason, Jed got the biggest kick out of it. Every time a little piece of wood would fly, Jed would squeal and get a big grin on his face and wave his arms around. He was so enthralled!
We had a really great day today. I know it seems a little thing, getting to spend time outside in a new hat, but I have been looking forward to spring for such a long time. I know I am jinxing myself when I say it, but I am really tired of the wind and snow and it was a great treat to have some sunshine.
2 comments:
What a cute little boy! I love the last picture of him, it just makes me want to pinch his cheeks like a grandma would!! :)
He is adorable Holly. I am so excited that we can keep up with eachother with our blogs. Too fun!!
Post a Comment