Friday, August 21, 2009

Eight Months Old

How can Jed already be eight months old? I can't believe how quickly time flies. Maybe it is because we were gone for the previous three weeks and time feels like it should stop while you're on the road. At any rate, eight months is here already! Breanne's adorable post of Heather at 10 months prompted me to head outside for a little photo-shoot, so here are today's best shots:

yep, standing!



Breanne, I totally stole this shot from you. But it turned out good for both of us!

Jed isn't a big picture fan (like his daddy) and he's looking at me like "aw, mom!" Get used to it, buddy.

mmm, bark

checking out the weeds by our garden fence

I love him in that little hat!

chubby fingers and toes

I think this has to be my favorite picture I've taken of Jed, bar none. I love how it captures his exuberance for life so perfectly! Jed is definitely Mr. Personality.

2 comments:

Tara said...

He is so so cute, Holly!

breanneryanmurray said...

we can't help it... our babies are just naturals : ) super cute!