Dave bathes Jed at night--it's fun playtime for them and I get to pick up the house, whip up some sort of dessert or just relax for a little while. Sunday night I was talking to my family during Jed's bath and when I got done, Jed was chewing on my shoe.

ick! I don't even like to think about all the different places my shoes have been and they were in Jed's
mouth. Gives me the willies!

Last night Jed was all ready to get in the tub and had to wait for a minute while Dave got things ready.

Jed found his cheerio container on the floor and spent a while trying to get it open.

We had a cute time talking and playing...
...and discovered Jed had left me a little prize when Dave came to get him in the tub!
Here's Jed in the tub:
(Sorry if little boy nakedness is a little shocking.)
No comments:
Post a Comment