This is actually from when my dad, mom and Hanna came to visit us in June. I love his cute little tongue! Oh, and look, there's my beloved, lost wedding ring, which is either resting comfortably at the bottom of the Boulder river in Big Timber with Dave's...or on its' way to the Gulf of Mexico. Sniff.
We discovered that Jed loves the slinky. And so do I. Because it keeps him occupied for hours!
Jed got to see all of his great-grandparents on this trip. This is with my Grandma Loretta and Grandpa Denny before we went to Mitch and Lyndsay's wedding at the Draper Temple.
Sunday the 16th, my mom's brother Jason and his wife Rachel had their baby Luke (who is such a sweetie) blessed in Preston, Idaho. We were lucky to get to go and hang out with the fam for a while, and got some really cute pictures. These are all at Rachel's parents' house in Preston--and it is a gorgeous house. Thanks for hosting us, Hulls!
I love this picture of my parents with Jed--so cute!
Jed with Papa
Papa, Grandma Donna and Jed
Hamming it up for the camera--we had a great time getting such cute shots of Jed in the Hulls' beautiful yard.
Jed loves to snuggle with soft things (just like his mama). He also does this little head-cock thing when he's getting sleepy.
Jed loves Grandpa Monte's moustache.
adorable arm-folding. If only he'd do that in church!
I think this is the sweetest picture. Jed's tiny fingers and toes with my dad's big ones. This shot also reminds me of my dad's favorite Primary song--"I have two little hands." I have many memories of him singing that to me as a little girl, and I still love it today.
Jed just looks like such a boy in this picture. And he is the best boy ever.
Lucky me, I actually get to be in a picture--usually I am taking them! Jed does this to me when he gets particularly excited, like when it's time to nurse before going to bed, or when I come up the stairs or the elevator. He squeals and wiggles and chuckles and is so exuberant that it makes you feel amazing. I love it!
yep, we really are pretty cute. If only Dave had been there, it would have been perfect.
2 comments:
So adorable! I especially love the picture of Jed and your parents and also the picture of Jed grabbing your face. Seriously adorable pictures, Holls. :) By the way, I had SO much fun hanging out with you when you were here!!
Heather does the face squeezing too! I love it... such a cute pic and I know exactly what your talking about : )
Post a Comment