Thursday, October 8, 2009

and you thought you slept funny

Last night I went to my neighbor's house and we made applesauce. It went really quickly and I got 30 pints. Yum. When I got home, I peeked in on Jed to see how he was sleeping, and he had his little feet poked through the bars of his crib. Davey and I snuggled up on the couch to watch a little something and Jed started to squeak. His squeaks became more and more insistent instead of dying off like they usually do, so we went in to check on him and this is what we found:

Poor legs stuck all the way through the bars!



Obviously Jed wasn't very happy that we took pictures of him instead of rescuing him immediately. He kept looking at us like we were the meanest parents in the whole world. But it was funny. And then I took him out and fed him and he went back to sleep.

2 comments:

breanneryanmurray said...

poor guy... crib wedgie, ouch!
thanks for the laugh : )

Tara said...

Poor Jed! That is pretty funny :)