Wednesday, February 3, 2010

so much for pampering

Dave stayed home later than usual this morning because he's working around town. After an awesome breakfast, I decided to take a real shower.

A Real Shower. You know, the kind where you leisurely shave your legs, exfoliate and condition well instead of breeze through shampoo, conditioner and the token scraping of your underarms in 7 minutes flat while your toddler tries to tip over the diaper bucket and shut himself in your under-sink cabinet.

It was bliss. My legs and hair got ample attention and my skin was glowing when I stepped out of the shower. I put in my contacts and went through the face routine and blow-dried my hair without Jed slamming his fingers in the drawer.

And then I brushed my soft and semi-lovely locks...just in time to remember that Dave had fished my brush out of the toilet a couple of hours earlier.

um, yeah. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Tara said...

oh boy! haha. You make me laugh. I am glad you had a chance to relax. I love long showers too when I get the chance...