Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jed's finished bedroom

We've been busy painting again! This time, it was Jed's room's turn for a makeover. Here's how it looked before we moved in:

This is how it's looked for most of the summer--primed but not painted:



For Jed's room, we decided to use the same color green as we did in the bathroom. I love that color so much, so I was happy to have another use for it.

Jed and Daddy putting on the finishing touches

Ta-Da! I love how bright and cheerful Jed's room is now:







I love how the green makes the white furniture stand out so much better and how happy it feels in there. Jed loves to be in there and play, too.
It feels so great to have another room looking the way I want it. Yay for hard work!

We also got our living room painted this weekend. Stay tuned tomorrow for pictures of that...

3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks great! Do you want to come paint my house now? And decorate it?

breanneryanmurray said...

I LOVE that color!! what a cute room, it really does make the furniture pop and his quilt, from the Philippines right? : )

Tara said...

I love it!