Monday, October 4, 2010

Jed's second haircut

Jed was getting shaggy again. I can't believe how fast his hair grows! I have been putting off cutting his hair because last time was so awful. But this time we were armed with the iPod (he likes to play a game on it) and plenty of candy corn and that guaranteed a better outcome.

I think he looks like one of Herman's Hermits
yep, it was so long we could put it in a pony-tail!

And now the finished product:

I am in NO WAY a professional barber. I'm just lucky that Dave and Jed have curly hair that will disguise my mistakes :)

Love this little "cheeser" face

Oh, the joys of short hair!
*
This morning when he got up, it surprised me a little. Of course I remembered that we cut it, but it looked a little shorter this morning than it had last night. He looks like a little elf now. No matter how long or short Jed's hair is, I love him so much!

1 comment:

breanneryanmurray said...

...you are right, i am lucky that Heather is a girl, i would be heartbroken to cut those curls!

he is still just as cute as ever though!! give everyone extra hugs from us : D