Friday, April 15, 2011

Visit to Utah, Part III: Wedding!

Hanna and Stephen were married on Wednesday. It was such a happy day for our family! Stephen is such a great guy and we love the Flanders family to pieces. They're as awesome as the Scherbels!

Stephen and Hanna were married in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was a beautiful windy day, as it always is there on the hill. The sealing was beautiful. I love to be inside the temple with my family. I missed my Grandma Donna there physically, but I know she was there in spirit and was rejoicing with us.

Before the ceremony, we hung outside of a little while. Jed loved the fountain in the front.


After the ceremony, we waited for Hanna and Stephen to be ready to come out.

Jed had a good time flirting with the ladies

And hanging out with Uncle Alan.

Mr and Mrs Stephen Flanders!

Hanna and Stephen really love each other--you could see the joy all over their faces yesterday. I so remember that feeling of finally being married, forever with the one you truly love. I am so happy for them!

Smooch!

Hanna and Stephen with the Morgans

and with Stephen's parents, Cheryl and Marty.

Of course, there were a lot of pictures to be taken. We mostly just hung out.

Jed has missed Dave so much, and he wouldn't leave Dave's side. It was so great to see my boys back together again.



Some of Dave's family was able to come to the sealing. It was great to be with Alan, Scott and Hannah. I think it's impossible for Dave and Alan to take a normal picture with one another :)

Dave makes a pretty good flower girl.



It was a long day for Jed with no nap and he got pretty tired of taking pictures. He was such a good boy for the most part though!




Mama loves her Jedder.


Holy cow, the WIND! It was awful.


PahPah, Jed and Daddy. Such handsome men!


Jed took a piece of my boquet and carried it around all day.


All the girls--me, Hanna, Naomi and Camille, Stephen's two sisters. They are such great girls! We had so much fun doing the flowers and hanging out together. Hanna is lucky to have such good sisters-in-law.


All the purple ties.

It was a beautiful day at the temple. I am so excited for Hanna and Stephen to start their new life together!

Stay tuned for pictures from the reception.

No comments: