Monday, September 17, 2012

a tiny bum

I may or may not have mentioned how much Jed loves tiny things. He loves the cars from the LIFE game, my miniature tea set from Nauvoo, small buttons from the button jar, the smallest fridge magnets, little screws ...you name it, Jed loves tiny things. The smaller the better. We needn't have worried whether or not Jed would love Hank, because Hank is composed of tiny things. Tiny nose, tiny toes, tiny sneezes, and most of all, a tiny bum. Saturday morning during a diaper change we had a little bit of fun with the tiny bum:
I have to admit, I am tempted to rub my cheek against Hank's tiny bum as well. It is incredibly soft since his whole back and rear are covered with baby fuzz. Hank will probably be horribly embarrassed about this video in about 12 years, but for now Jed and I will continue to enjoy his tiny hairy bum!

No comments: