Hank has grown too long to be washed in the sink! I am so sad, because I love washing babies in the kitchen sink. But his legs are so long and instincually he kicks against the side of the tub when his feet touch it, bonking his head against the other side.
Last night was the boys' first bath together and they both really liked it. Jed loved having Hank to love on in another location and Hank really liked all the room to kick around.
I love Hank's little smile in this one!
Jed kept pulling Hank's "modesty washcloth" off so Dave put the puff there instead. We laughed and laughed at how much it resembled a little tutu. I forget how much fun it is to have a tiny baby because you can do the dorkiest things to them :) Jed doesn't submit nearly as willingly any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment