Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hank is 8 weeks old now! I can't officially say he's two months old though, until Sunday. Funny how that works sometimes. Anyway, he was looking so cute yesterday that I couldn't resist taking a picture or two of him as he was chillin on our porch rocker.
 Both our boys have been such Morgan babies initially. Here Hank looks almost exactly like my Grandpa LaMont.
Those jowly jowls!! He looks like he has his "angry eyes" on but he's just looking at Jed. You can sorta see how long his eyelashes are in this picture--something Jed never had until he was over a year old. (Jed had eyelashes, of course, but they weren't as beautiful)
I cannot say it enough--Jed loves Hank, and Hank loves him right back, despite the look on his face here. They are such sweet brothers. I know there will be fights and frustrations ahead, but with love like this, I'm sure it will always work out in the end.
Two cute smilers! Hank was actually giggling while I was taking this picture, so it looks less like a smile, but I'm counting it.

We are headed to the airport this afternoon, flying out west for a week and a half. We get to see all of Dave's family and my family and hopefully several friends. I am so excited! Maybe even more than Jed, who has been asking for days if today is the day to fly on the plane. Wish us luck as we navigate three airports with a three-year-old and an eight-week-old in tow!

2 comments:

breanneryanmurray said...

Love the chubs he's getting!! :)

Katie Groneman said...

Hey! You haven't called me yet! Don't leave without saying hi!!!!!!! 801.769.6824