Hank is seven weeks old already! How time flies.
Here are some facts about my sweet boy at seven weeks:
-he is a lot bigger than Jed was at this same age and is already wearing clothes that
Jed wore at 3 months
-he has found his hands and likes to slurp on them before he goes to sleep
-he likes to be warm. We have had to move our "fireplace" space heater into his room and
he sleeps with two blankets to be cozy
-he is a speedier eater and we have cut feedings down from an hour to a half hour. I don't get as much reading done, but I am feeling less shackled to the couch, and that is a good thing!
-this boy is a GIGGLER! He likes it when we make funny noises, tickle him gently and blow in his face. Any of these things will earn a cute giggle and some adorable grins
-he gets sad when Jed gets sad. Tears from Jed mean that tears from Hank are not far behind.
-he likes taking baths with Jed, as long as Jed doesn't pour or spit water in his face (yes, both of these things have happened, unfortunately)
-he has gotten to be a better sleeper at night and will usually give us 5 hour stretches of sleep now. Hooray Hank!
Basically, he's the best boy ever and we're so happy he's part of our family!
1 comment:
Holly - he is such a sweetheart! I am so sorry I never got a gift sent out to him - life just got so crazy for me! Hopefully I'll get one out by the time he turns one :)
Post a Comment