Saturday afternoon was warm and sunny. We had pretty much exhausted all my other planned activities, so I decided it was time to get out the pool. Our big pool had a hole and I hadn't had a chance to get a new one, so the boys had to be content with the turtle pool.
Our new neighbor boy, Jeremy, is a great friend to Jed and mostly they get along really well. They had a blast playing together in the turtle pool. I was worried Hank would get drowned if he played in the turtle pool with the big boys, so I stuck him in a bucket of water instead. He had a great time!
I love his adorable rolls and chub in this picture!
The two above pictures are my absolute favorites. Such a cute boy!
The big boys had a great time splashing each other and hiding from each other in the tent.
Jed
Jeremy
It was a nice change of pace and everyone had a good time. And I managed to get to the store yesterday for a new big pool, so now we can REALLY have some wet fun in the backyard!
1 comment:
What a great idea to stick Hank in a bucket of water. Love it!
Post a Comment