It is so fun to watch the boys' relationship evolve as Hank grows. Jed is more confident around Hank, and Hank worships Jed.
The other day, Jed offered to feed Hank so I could eat my salad. I was so pleasantly surprised, because Jed still refuses to feed himself about 30% of the time. But he loaded up the spoon and went at it! There were no spills and no tears, and I think both boys had a great time. And I got to concentrate on my salad, for once!
I love Hank's face here--"come on, Jed, I'm ready!"
We had to order a new air conditioner for the main part of the house. Jed and Hank had a blast playing with the box together. My goodness, how Hank LOVES Jed's hair. Every chance he gets, he tries to touch it. When he actually manages it, he squeals with glee! And then he pulls it. Bummer.
My two sweet boys before the parade last Thursday. A split second before I took this photo, Hank had his hand on Jed's shoulder and they were looking at each other. It was so darling! I am so blessed to have these two sweet boys to love--and who love each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment