Hank is into everything these days! He crawls all over the place and loves to explore the cupboards. He is also more physically confident than I remember Jed being, and sometimes it gets him into trouble--like when he climbs up a stair or two and then turns around to sit down...only there's nothing there.
He loves to play in the pans. Every night while I fix dinner, he opens the door, pulls out all the pans, and bangs them together for a while. Dave put him in the laundry basket to contain him the other day. He liked sitting in it better than having it on his head.
He loved to stand up in it, as long as someone was holding the other side down so he didn't tip over.
He has also discovered the water in the toilets. I heard a splashy sound the other day and discovered him blissfully playing in the water, completely soaked. I don't mean to sound like an inattentive mother--I had set him down with some toys and wrongly assumed he'd stay there while I worked on my lesson for Relief Society this coming Sunday. Now I am constantly reminding everyone to flush and close the toilets! I'm sure Hank will find other off-limits fun to explore once I get Jed trained to close the lid!
No comments:
Post a Comment